UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Should I open it?

Aquaman

YES! Open him, by all means. You know MiniMates are cool because they're mini action figures, not mini display figures. :) You know you want to....

Seriously though, while John runs a bit more on eBay than your common Rhino or something, he's not unapproachable. If you really want a mint version, buy another. But he's too cool of a 'Mate to leave in the baggie.

>> It should be noted here that Cappy is a confirmed opener. He would open Gold Spider-Man if given the chance. <<

If you open all your other 'mates, then I say open this one. I think there are a lot of these out there; I got one off of eBay for less than 10 bucks, and I opened it. I've always felt that a toy ain't a toy unless it's played with!

Now all I need to do is seek out Catwoman, Cassandra Cain and Nightwing, and I will be the happiest guy on the planet.

What annoys me is that a year ago my department store had hundreds of Catwomans and Nightwings.

The search continues...

haha they made a Jon Stewar thats awesome maybe they will make a Stephen Colbert now :tongue:

I say open him Aquaman :thumbsup: Especially when or if you can only get one at the moment. Some folks have a tendency to do the following, keep them moc, open them or keep one moc and open the 2nd set. I'm a opener and plan on eventually displaying all of my figures out in the open. It sounds like you're a opener too, so have fun with your collection :D

Now all I need to do is seek out Catwoman, Cassandra Cain and Nightwing, and I will be the happiest guy on the planet.

What annoys me is that a year ago my department store had hundreds of Catwomans and Nightwings.

The search continues...

I still need Cassie Batgirl, Nightwing, Riddler, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Manbat. :unsure:

I never saw any of them anywhere. :confused:

The search continues...

I still need Cassie Batgirl, Nightwing, Riddler, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Manbat. :unsure:

I never saw any of them anywhere. :confused:

There are heaps of gthe miniflyers on ebay. The department store near my place sold em for AU$4.95, but none left since Xmas.

They'll cost ya a pretty penny.

As for Catwoman, I'll check the Toy'r'us store. They had one for AU$9.99. Although same deal like the minimates.

As for the mini-javelin minimates, last I check it sold for US$80+.

There is a Manbat figure at this Aussie online toy store: http://www.bibyco.com.au/secure/catalog/pr...roducts_id=2733

hope it helps. If not, they ebay again.