UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Look what I found

Wow. I thought the awesome photography looked like you, Night Viper. I wasn't sure till the Minimates showed up. :P

Oh, and I'm not actually supposed to be posting these, but seriously, ask me if I care. Interesting that they called it "Mini Mayhem" instead of "Minimate Mayhem"

exclusive material removed talk to Ady if you really need to know why

Yeah, good times. :D

Haha the second one made me chuckle.

Wow. I thought the awesome photography looked like you, Night Viper. I wasn't sure till the Minimates showed up. :P

Interesting that they called it "Mini Mayhem" instead of "Minimate Mayhem"

Well, Since it's a club sponsored by Hasbro, they can't officially endorse non-Hasbro products.

Officially I should say that I'm very mad at you for posting these.

Interesting that they called it "Mini Mayhem" instead of "Minimate Mayhem"

Well, Since it's a club sponsored by Hasbro, they can't officially endorse non-Hasbro products. So had they considered changing the name (which I don't think they did), I don't think they could have used Minimate Mayhem! And I can only use toys that represent characters that Hasbro owns distribution rights to. So that basically limits it to Marvel and BSG (and any other Hasbro owned character or non-character that I build, like the blonde).

I guess that officially I should say that I'm very mad at you for posting these, but unofficially, I'll look away this once :whistling:

Expect bigger things in the June issue of the newsletter...er magazine (as they're calling it now).

Wait... Hasbro owns the rights to BSG?

Oh yeah, Titaniums and all that.