UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Yahoo! My LCS called and they are holding DCw2 for me today..

The Vox

I've got to say that the DC line has given NEW LIFE to my mini obsession!! Wave 1 was just a blast and to have another wave sooo soon just keeps the good times rolling! And in 4 more weeks (give or take) Wonder Woman will finally take her place aside the others to form my JLA core team. Thanks Art Asylum. Thanks DCD.

The Vox that Talks Minis

I'm stoked for Aquaman and GA as well. I emphasized WW because I've always looked at Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman as the big 3 of DC and then Flash, GL, Aquaman as a kind of row two (even tho I'm a big GL guy) and then Green Arrow, Black Canary, et al as supporting cast.

Really at this point they have covered all the bases in upcoming waves.. Except The Atom. I throw that out there for my Nephew because all nine of the kids in our family (cousins and such) have their own JLA character when they play.. and after the Supergirl announcement, the Atom is the only one left out of their club.