UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Has anyone seen this pic?

Not sure if anyone has seen this pic yet, but I discovered it in the DST winter 2007 Spectrum magazine my bud picked up at the NYCC. I'd never seen it, so I decided to share it with you guys. Enjoy!

post-85-1173744030_thumb.jpg

Has anyone noticed how big Helo is? I like the size difference because Helo does seem tall. He is actually my favorite character on the show.

That's actually the first thing I noticed. I think this Battlestar line has done a great job with size difference, i.e. Cylons.

Since Wolverine is depicted (and shown) as small, I think a smaller Wolvie could still be made...

Glomit

Thanks Danny.

We're only about 5-6 episodes in over here.

Cool pictures, though I was more looking forward to Cally than D'anna. Never mind.

Jo

Nice pic. Minimyte, never seen that particular shot! I was kind'a hoping that Chief would come with Kalle and Helo with "Athena"; it just seems more logical to me. Oh well, I'm sure DST is splitting these characters up to ensure even sales (little do they know that I will more than likely be buying them all anyway!) Note:"don't get cocky DST, I'm still holding you to your previous promise of Viper and Raider mini-flyers!!!!!"

I don't remember D'anna wearing that outfit. The first time we saw her was in that yellow suit and more recently in white.

She was wearing it in "Downloaded," when the parking garage collapsed. It was dark though, so the top looked more black than red. That's also the episode that that Sharon is from.

And I was looking forward to a Chief/Cally pack too. Although maybe DST decided that would be too much orange :tongue:

I don't remember D'anna wearing that outfit. The first time we saw her was in that yellow suit and more recently in white.

She was wearing it in "Downloaded," when the parking garage collapsed. It was dark though, so the top looked more black than red. That's also the episode that that Sharon is from.

Okay, I remember Sharon's from the apartment, but I didn't remember D'anna's from that episode.