UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Instore has x-men legends series 3 and ff series 5

instore is a brtish shop which seels products that havent sold elsewhere cheaply like poundstretcher and Homebargains

after my dad visitited my local instore looking for paint. on the end of the toys eisle he saw fantastic four figures.......movie he saw a human torch and went to look after searching though he found |a Doombot he then saw x-men figures with an ultimate nightcrawler ....i had been looking for the x-men line for ages as series three was non existant over here..for only £6.00 he got both for me

after recieving my new figs i asked him if there were any others.. he went down and bought (for my birthday in 16 days) ultimate sabertooth, iceman and ANOTHER doombot (i wanted a two man security force for doom...or whoever else.)

i only posted because i belive the doombot is rare as is x-men series three (i neeed an avalance but no sign of him )

thanks guys thats all

No. It's not the Marvel Legends one that he's talking about. There was a wave of planned movie figures that included a Doombot, which never made it out in the movie line. It was released (barely) in the Fantactic Four "Classics" line.

^Look it up sometime. It was the Series II variant of Doctor Doom--I've never seen it, but it's extremely rare.

Lecturing ME on Marvel Legends? Ha! I knew that, I was wondering if that's what he was talking about. Could you post pics?

^Look it up sometime. It was the Series II variant of Doctor Doom--I've never seen it, but it's extremely rare.

Lecturing ME on Marvel Legends? Ha! I knew that, I was wondering if that's what he was talking about. Could you post pics?

We are scarily alike, Andrew... :lol:

And here is the Doombot Forbidden_fury311 speaks of on eBay.

Whoa...Fury, you have two?? That thing appears to be rare. :thumbsup: Nice.

We are scarily alike, Andrew... :lol:

And here is the Doombot CRISIS speaks of on eBay.

Whoa...CRISIS, you have two?? That thing appears to be rare. :thumbsup: Nice.

Damn, that's cool. I like the Marvel Legends one better though.

• 2 months later...

T42, enough about the Silver Surfer :rolleyes: Forum members gave you options in your thread and that's the best solution. Especially since this kid lives in the UK and with shipping you are pretty close to eBay prices already <_< You could also pmin FF311 too. Not trying to overstep my position as a member, just trying to make sure we keep things in the right direction. Back to topic though, congratulations on the find. It's always sweet when you find a hidden treasure just lying on the shelves. The Doombot is definately one I'm going to need to see before I pick up myself. Here's a nice action pic of the figure, out of his plastic prison :D

1205_f4m5_5_sm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
T42, enough about the Silver Surfer :rolleyes: Forum members gave you options in your thread and that's the best solution. Especially since this kid lives in the UK and with shipping you are pretty close to eBay prices already <_< You could also pmin FF311 too. Not trying to overstep my position as a member, just trying to make sure we keep things in the right direction. Back to topic though, congratulations on the find. It's always sweet when you find a hidden treasure just lying on the shelves. The Doombot is definately one I'm going to need to see before I pick up myself. Here's a nice action pic of the figure, out of his plastic prison :D

1205_f4m5_5_sm.jpg

Sorry about that, and you are not overstepping your bounds. If I was not me and I saw that behavior exhibited I would get annoyed too. Also, a solution has presented itself, and all I have to do is wait. I don't remember who it was who posted it, but it works.

Anyway, that Doombot is truly amazing. I have to say that I was unimpressed with FF figures until I saw this thread, and I truly wish he had a bigger release. I like him.

Try Wal Mart. They are getting in their exclusive single pack box of the ML Surfer. I already found mine, and it feels really good to finally win! Check it out, and once again I apologize. No more Surfer Rants from me.

Try Wal Mart. They are getting in their exclusive single pack box of the ML Surfer. I already found mine, and it feels really good to finally win! Check it out, and once again I apologize. No more Surfer Rants from me.

yes i would check walmart

however i live in the UK

and so im buggered <_<

i emailed hasbro uk: they said " we have no knowledge of this product and so cannot comment on when it will stock in the Uk or if it will"

so i then spent ages telling hasbro Us my problem

their reply : try emailing hasbro uk ARGH!

yes i would check walmart

however i live in the UK

and so im buggered <_<

i emailed hasbro uk: they said " we have no knowledge of this product and so cannot comment on when it will stock in the Uk or if it will"

so i then spent ages telling hasbro Us my problem

their reply : try emailing hasbro uk ARGH!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I really feel for you UKrs. :ninja: