UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello, my name is Manny. I live in Souther California and have just gotten into collecting all things Marvel. My favorite Anti-Hero and Villain is Vnom. There are many things I can relate to the character and his purpose in life is a very great one indeed. TO KILL SPIDERMAN!. Any ways I just registered and found this website yesterday and I must admit that the admin/administrater did a fine job on the whole site especially the forum. I love how there are many ways to discuss all things minimate and yet have extra lounges to talk at what interests others besides the Minimates. I currently have no Minimates and I am desperatly trying to find Venom. You see I just started a collection with him and have all figues and comics of this Villain from 2002+ yet i need a minimate If anyone has him I would be glad to pay for him. Also I am excited for the Spider-Man 3 the movie for it will be the first movie to have a real life replica of venom as a character and personified on screen. Thank You for reading. :biggrin:

hey.....welcome :D

im srry im kinda out on venoms

good luck finding one though :)

or u can wait on the new venom figure but that will take a while

Indeed, you are welcomed. Hope you find what you're looking for; it's bad enough completists get to have 47 cases of each set that comes out ( :P ), but when you really want just that ONE character (then you'd be happy)--it's no where to be seen. :(

I'd Like to thank you guys for such a warm welcome. Please don't worry about the Venom minimate he is Definetly the one i want, but to be honest I think i am going to start a collection of these little plastic guys. :) So im gonna be here a while hah Anyways have a good day People. :tongue: