UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which Marvel wave are you most interested in?

Shanester

Which Marvel wave are you most interested in?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which wave do you want most?

• Series 14 - X3 Movie Wave
    • Series 15 - Ghost Rider Movie Wave
    • Series 16 - Avengers Wave
    • Classic Spiderman Box Set
    • Spiderman 3 Movie Set

1. Avengers by leaps and bounds.

(unofficial 2. Marvel Zombies)

2. Classic Spidey

3. Spider-Man 3

4. X-Men 3

7. Um, isn't there some new Target stock rolling out?

9. Ghost Rider

I actually liked the Ghost Rider movie, but the characters chosen for this wave seem kind of bland. They look great, but to be honest, its hard to get excited about civilian figures that don't feature any real flash of nostalgia or anything, like the other civilians hitting this year. So, I'm much more excited about the X-Men 3 minimates, despite my complete lack of enjoyment for the movie. They better represent the colorful characters from the franchise and are better suited as "action figures".

I've pre-ordered plenty of X3 Storm minimates for me to take my frustration out on. Hammer? Check. Blowtorch? Check. Wood Chipper? Check.

I've pre-ordered plenty of X3 Storm minimates for me to take my frustration out on. Hammer? Check. Blowtorch? Check. Wood Chipper? Check.

You might want to look at one of these then

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000...SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Can't imagine that it actually works, but it'd look great with Halle sitting in the basket, waiting to be thrown hundreds of scale feet. :D

Vote: Spider-Man 3

Honestly, I really want Thor. Actually, I really want ULTIMATE Thor, but that's for another thread. I like Movie Wolverine and Movie Ghost Rider, but if we are talking about a full line, they just don't hold my interest. Iron Spidey, Silver Armor Spidey, More Venom, More Sandman, Gwen, MJ, it's just my kind of wave. Now, don't get me wrong, I've already pre-ordered Wave 14, 15, and 16 (Thanks Stuckakid), but if I could only buy one it would be my Spidey wave........and somewhere right now Chuck is smiling :D. neo

You might want to look at one of these then

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000...SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Can't imagine that it actually works, but it'd look great with Halle sitting in the basket, waiting to be thrown hundreds of scale feet. :D

I don't know if that one works, but these do. The desktop trebuchet has been on my "to purchase" list for quite some time, but I just haven't been able to make the commitment. :)

I voted for Spider-Man 3. She-Hulk alone isn't enough to get me jazzed about the Avengers (I've never really been a huge fan). The movie designs are great, and the MiniMates will be, too.

Though I didn't like X3 as a movie, I rather like the MiniMates they're putting out. They look good. Though I would have much preferred a Magneto and/or a Cyclops to be included. (Yeah, Cyke was barely in it, but still, I think he had a bigger role than Colossus or Juggs.)

Well the excitment around the Avengers wave seems to be dominating...

True, but I wonder how many would choose the wave without Thor? neo

Even if they didn't do Thor, but instead gave us Speedball with a variant Speedball in civilian clothes, I'd still be most excited about this wave. More new characters!

Even if they didn't do Thor, but instead gave us Speedball with a variant Speedball in civilian clothes, I'd still be most excited about this wave. More new characters!

Agreed. The Avengers wave is the wave featuring the most new comic characters. It also features a new villain, plus two more new pseudo villains, so its really a much more killer wave.

There's almost no interest in Ghost Rider though, it seems.

True, but I wonder how many would choose the wave without Thor? neo

I'd still pick it... She Hulk, Wonderman & Scarlett witch.... oh yeah!

Also if you're playing take the character out the wave who'd pick the other waves without spiderman or Ghost rider?

T.