UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

EW unveils SM3 Normal and Black Spidey 'mates!

Samwise Gamgee

Why don't we ask Chuck over at DST if the movie Spideys are going to have holes in their heads?

Hey Chuck from DST... are the Spider-Men minimates from the Spider-Man 3 movie gonna have holes in the tops of their heads or will they be filled in by the time they are released to the public? We the minimate collecting community were wondering. Thanks!

Why don't we ask Chuck over at DST if the movie Spideys are going to have holes in their heads?

Hey Chuck from DST... are the Spider-Men minimates from the Spider-Man 3 movie gonna have holes in the tops of their heads or will they be filled in by the time they are released to the public? We the minimate collecting community were wondering. Thanks![/color]

Wouldn't this be better suited over here in the Q&A thread?

Hey Chuck from DST... are the Spider-Men minimates from the Spider-Man 3 movie gonna have holes in the tops of their heads or will they be filled in by the time they are released to the public? We the minimate collecting community were wondering. Thanks![/color]

Wouldn't this be better suited over here in the Q&A thread?

I already asked a question there. Besides, I know he reads the forum and who knows, maybe he'll answer us right here in this thread. Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, you me and Fujis all have the 2007 Spidey's in our Avatars, we're like, Triplets or something :lol:.

I wonder who the clones are...

You are all my clones!!! Original Minimate Spidey Pwnz!!! :tongue: These don't look too shabby either. ;) If they do get released before the movie, I'd definitely bring them along for the ride. I brought Magneto with me to see X3. Man, that image makes me really want them and also makes me really want to see the movie.

hahaha spideys all well and good but whens there gunna be an avengers movie!!!!!!! :tongue:
Well, we've already had two animated Ultimates movies, but the Avengers comes out in 2008, but it'll probably be bumped to 2009. :( Click here to see the Rotten Tomatoes entry.

Must...add...to topic...Uh, those Minimates look awesome! :D

You're most welcome, sir. And that WOULD be PFA to get Minimates from... :D

Uuhhh...those Spider-Man 3 Minimates look awesome! *trying here* No, really: how do you think they'll pull off that warped-up Sandman? Just big, thick plastic pieces for the arms or bendy ones? I'm betting bendy (or maybe that's just wishful thinking).

i know what you mean the mates are sweet its just im growing a little old of the whole 6 hundred differant spider men i have at home on my walls. anyway i hope there bendy that would be cool!! and on a lighter not you can never have to many venoms hahah :P

Are they going to come out with real action figures or are they sticking with those Lego rejects with upside-down-wastebasket heads?

What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."?

I think they look great.

Welcome to the internet :)

I like these - which is a big shame, as I'd prefer to only get one spider-man.

I already have too many Batmen

Jo