UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is anyone else worried?

Is anyone else worried?

Do you wake up in a frenzy worrying what will happen if on one Wednesday in March all 3 line of minimates come out on the same day! I keep on having this dream that I am at my LCS on their standing in front of me in DC mates waves 2, BSG wave 1, and the x-men 3 minimates. Worst of all I only have enough money for one! Ahhhhh! Then, as though that is not the worst part, everyone turns into a minimate!

Oh I'm sure it can happen. According to Previews, Spider-Man Classics, Wave 17/18 will all come out on the same day, almost live having 3 waves. It's tought on the wallet already getting 5 waves of DC in 3 Months and mixed in we will get Marvel Waves 14/15/16 and BSG Wave 1. I think we might get Rocky and Star Trek before end of year. If we get Con Exclusives, it'll be minimate goodness almost every month of the year! :)

Is anyone else worried?

Do you wake up in a frenzy worrying what will happen if on one Wednesday in March all 3 line of minimates come out on the same day! I keep on having this dream that I am at my LCS on their standing in front of me in DC mates waves 2, BSG wave 1, and the x-men 3 minimates. Worst of all I only have enough money for one! Ahhhhh! Then, as though that is not the worst part, everyone turns into a minimate!

You know, I'm pretty sure that the west coasters will have all 3 on the same day. DST's store says that BSG wave 1 and X3 minis will be out on the 28th. In the past, that has been the date that midwest and east coasters get theres. So, if they hit one week earlier (21st) on the west coast then that's the same day as DC wave 2. Yes, that's a lot of money but it's also a lot of minis. :)

"I could be bounded in a nut shell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams."

Shakespeare/Hamlet.

After a year with nothing I'm ready for the flood of mates, bring it on :D

T.