UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kel's Custom Stikfas...

• 4 weeks later...

O.S.I.R.I.S.

Office of Special Interest Research Investigation and Security

Boone/JadeTigerjt1.jpg Agent of O.S.I.R.I.S., product of top secret genetically enhanced replicant program.

In 1938, young Eddie Jones saved an old man from a mugging. The old man it turned out was an Indian shaman. As a reward for his help the shaman awakened Jones’s “spirit animal†, the mountain lion. Now gifted with cat like abilities, Eddie assumed the identity of Catamount. Catamount fought crime in Alpha City’s “Lean town†for several years. He disappeared from the public eye shortly after the start of WWII. With rumors of an almost cat like soldier fighting the axis overseas, he presumably died serving his country... Conspiracy theorists believe Catamounts body became the subject of secret government research....

Lieutenant Natalie Sweetsweet.jpg Agent of O.S.I.R.I.S., PSI-SPECIAL OPS, Agent Sweet is currently assigned as a “handler†for JadeTiger.

Captain Edward Taskertasker4.jpg Agent of O.S.I.R.I.S., Agent Tasker is currently assigned as a “handler†for JadeTiger.

Doctor Jan Foxfox.jpg Psycho-therapist . An authority on anti-social behavior. Doctor Fox serves as civilian consultant to O.S.I.R.I.S., PSI-SPECIAL OPS.

Nash Clayton/Rookrook6.jpg former Navy Seal, operative for O.S.I.R.I.S., presumed retired from government service due to injury. Nash has taken on the code-name “Rookâ€, and joined the private sector as a member of STATUS: Special Ops. Nash , Qui’ote and Tekk, met while all three were convalescing, after each sustained unrelated injuries. Qui’ote and Tekk founded STATUS Inc. A short time later, Clayton joined them. He is currently on a special deep cover assignment

• 1 month later...

Some recent updates to some of my Status Q characters.

kiddcivviesdf.jpg

lilacivviesdf.jpg

Redesigned the K9 Armor for Ranger.

Ranger/Belgian Malinois, highly trained in defense and search techniques Ranger is a valued asset of STATUS Q.

Canine Intelligence Pack (C.I.P. pronounced Kip), special artificial intelligence unit designed to work in unity with it’s canine wearer.

rangernew2.jpg

rangernew3.jpg

And A pic I just like the look of :)

loversdf.jpg

Wow...

Looks like you've been busy. Great work all around. You put alot of detail into these.

I, too, love the Stikfas. Haven't bought any in a long time, but they're still close to my heart. Coolest Customizer toy ever...