UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More Rocky MM revealed at Toy Fair

Gotta admit the Rocky 2 minimates don't excite me as much as wave one did, i think it coz they're pretty much the same characters as the first set. I was hoping we'd see Rocky 3 and Mr T.

:biggrin: I Pity the fools

I'm actually fairly impressed with the Rocky line thus far. I was never a big fan of the movies, but AA/DST have gone out of their way to capture the detail of these characters. If the next few sets look as good as the initial lineup, then the Rocky line may have pulled off the underdog victory that was characteristic of the movies.

I love the fact that the Paulie MM has the Kingpin type cigar hand, unlike the second Starbuck MM from BSG wave 3. The cigar sticking out of the hand (on Paulie) looks so much more natural than the new sculpted hand that holds the cigar. Not to mention the fact the cigar that comes with Starbuck is more likely to get lost (seeing how it's a teeny tiny accessory). Just my thought on the subject.

• 1 month later...

Rocky mates are going to kick ass!!! But why haven't we seen any figures of Tommy Gunn??? Any word on whether they'll make him? He was by far the most impressive Rocky foe in all the movies, yet the most overlooked.