UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC 2007 NY Toy Fair Pics

AdyCarter

WOW, they look awesome. Can't wait to have them in my hands. The packaging is great. Better than the stuff Target has right now.

I like the new packages. while I was kind of look forward to boxs the packages look really cool.

Although I do find it odd:

Each wave features one character on the package.

wave 2 features batman.

but while there is a batman in wave 1 and 3 there is NO batman in wave 2. oh well.

Looking at the 2 Batman packs and the Deathstroke pack, I can't help but notice that the hair pieces are not visible. According to this pic, DC MINIMATES both Batman and Deathstroke will come with hair pieces. Do y'all think they scrubbed the hair pieces or are they just well hidden somewhere on the blister card? Comments please.

P.S: What do you all think is under Harley Quins mask? Anther white face expression or a flesh colored Harleen Quinzel face?

Difficult to call, I'd say given the number of accessories included ( things like spare hands for the OMAC) that the hair pieces are included and are just hidden to the side, as per the jokers 'bang' gun which you can only just see. Either that or there are 'Blank Blocks' under the masks...

I guess wave one will answer that question, until then we'll have to wait as it's unlikely anyone from DCD is going to comment.

T.

I'm not sure about Batman, but the reason Deathstroke doesn't have any hair is because it looks like he doesn't even have a removable mask anymore. It appears that the detail is painted on a standard head block, but I could be wrong(I hope I'm wrong, because I really liked the unmasked face of Deathstroke)...

I am surprised not to see a comment about Brainiac 13. He is not my favorite, nor one I was really looking forward to, but those are a pretty cool set of tentacles coming out from his back. He looks like a good choice to team up with Battle-Damaged Superman.