UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alpha Flight Minimates

Spearox

Its an underrated group of heroes if you ask me. I'd love to get my hands on a Puck minimate!

Alpha Flight minis have been asked of DST and they seem kinda lukewarm about doing them. But, you never know...

OMG!! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who would love to see these :D Although Puck might be the hardest one because of his stature. Given their role in Civil War or some damn Marvel event, I would love to see them and The Young Avengers myself.

If they were to do minimates of Alpha Flight I'd think the safer bet would be to do the more classic Members rather than the team who only made it to 12 issues and was slaughtered in New Avengers.

Yeah, I was going to ask about that, weren't they killed off? There doesn't seem to be much left to Alpha Flight, which is truly a shame.

If they were to do minimates of Alpha Flight I'd think the safer bet would be to do the more classic Members rather than the team who only made it to 12 issues and was slaughtered in New Avengers.

Yeah, I was going to ask about that, weren't they killed off? There doesn't seem to be much left to Alpha Flight, which is truly a shame.

Hopefully, something good comes of Omega Flight. I'm curious to see how it turns out.