UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

San Diego Comic CON

Nestlé

I'll be there as it's walking distance from where I live... ;)

HOWEVER.... I try not to promise to pick stuff up for people this early...I get swamped with requests & up spending half my time chasing other peoples stuff & not doing what I want to be at the con for! ;)

Maybe nearer the time or if there's something very specific like minimate exclusives I'll help people out though.

T.

All I can say is...not sure. There are a few things I want to do this year and SDCC might not make the cut. I'm waiting to see what exclusives are announced and what might be happening at the con.

Yeah, I can echo TBT's sentiment ;) While I have picked things up in the past for folks, my wife has asked that I not do that this year, for the same reason's TBT described. So we're "tentatively" scheduled to go again this year, unless something else pops up on the radar. Not sure if TBT is having his usual pub gathering? But I highly recommend it to anyone, he's a wonderful host :D

• 2 weeks later...

No birthday here, I stopped celebrating them when I turned 92. At least I feel that old lately. I'll probably go, I went last year but didn't stay long, this year I hope to take some extra time off from work and go to some of the forums.