UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego Batcave: Can it be used?

Jatta Pake

There is no better batcave than the C3 one... ;)

I believe you can mix and match, not sure I'd want to though as the colours of the bricks are different etc.

I did make a pretty cool 'Hall of armors' for my ironman customs out of two batcaves though, I'd say stick to one of the other just of looks

T.

Timbo is correct - it can be used but the colors aren't going to work. The blues, purples and grey-ish colors Playalong used for the C3 bricks are going to look funky along side the all black pieces from the LEGO set.

Scale wise, if you're looking for a ready made chair, stairs, etc, unfortunately C3 is the best we've got.

I combined a C3 cave with some Megablok parts and was somewhat pleased with the results.

batcave3.jpg

batcave6.jpg

batcave7.jpg

batcave8.jpg

batcave9.jpg

batcave1.jpg

I've since torn the whole damn thing down to move and haven't gotten back to assembling a new one yet - mainly because I've managed to acquire about three tubs of LEGO bricks and I don't quite know where to start...

I think it's the "D.N.A. Lab" from their Alien Agency line. It's been out of stores for a while, but I remember seeing it last year bundled with a "Hangar 18" from the same line.

I bought a couple of the labs on clearance for the brick facade pieces. They are perfect for creating dark alleyways where only ne'er-do-wells and blocky, winged vigilantes dare tread. :)

I think it's the "D.N.A. Lab" from their Alien Agency line. It's been out of stores for a while, but I remember seeing it last year bundled with a "Hangar 18" from the same line.

I bought a couple of the labs on clearance for the brick facade pieces. They are perfect for creating dark alleyways where only ne'er-do-wells and blocky, winged vigilantes dare tread. :)

You're correct! :D I also have the Hangar 18 set waiting to be built. The 'hangar'-ish set up there is something I threw together on my own.

• 1 month later...