UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Call me stupid but....

blacksun1520

I'm sorry if this is a REALLY old question that's been asked before, and if it is, feel free to yell at me and delete this topic, but, what's the difference between Gold Spiderman and the Dragon Designs Gold Spiderman. :confused: I've noticed both in some peoples' want have lists. And does anyone have pics to compare the 2 ? Again, I'm sorry if this post is a repeat and causing clutter.

BS

i'm so glad i'm not a completist, there are WAAAAAY too many variations on figs. i don't know how you guys do it, especially with the prices that the gold and silver spideys go for. i'd love to have them, but i think my wife would literly divorce me, melt down my mates, and make me drink the molten plastic, in turn killing me....

BS

I knew someone would take advantage of that.

Thanks Shane :tongue:

Anytime pal. Just my little public service to you. :biggrin:

i'm so glad i'm not a completist, there are WAAAAAY too many variations on figs. i don't know how you guys do it, especially with the prices that the gold and silver spideys go for. i'd love to have them, but i think my wife would literly divorce me, melt down my mates, and make me drink the molten plastic, in turn killing me....

BS

Well, to be honest, I don't think there are many of us with either a silver or gold Spidey and even less with both!

Again, I'm sorry if this post is a repeat and causing clutter.

BS

Dude, this is a VERY ligitimate question and easily welcomed. Hell, you didn't even use a dozen smilies! :teehee:

BS

I didn't even know the answer to this question. Interesting!

I am a completionist but I'll doubt I'll ever get a Gold or Silver Spider-Man of any sort. And I have a feeling a new one will be showing up this summer. Gold Thor? Gold Hulk? Nah. Gold Wolverine. I can already hear Chuck's evil giggles crackling with sinister delight.

BS

I didn't even know the answer to this question. Interesting!

I am a completionist but I'll doubt I'll ever get a Gold or Silver Spider-Man of any sort. And I have a feeling a new one will be showing up this summer. Gold Thor? Gold Hulk? Nah. Gold Wolverine. I can already hear Chuck's evil giggles crackling with sinister delight.

Naw, it'd never be one of them. Way too many parts. Too much money for a promo. It'd be a quote unquote "Blank" minimate body. with no helms or claws or what have you...

My money has always been on Bronze Spider-Man or Clear Spider-Man, though I hear Clear plastic can be a bit more expensive too. Then again last year diamond didn't have any special promos... it was DC Direct giving out Green Lanterns at the cons. Diamond didn't have their usual freebie... so who knows, maybe it'll be nothing again.

Again, I'm sorry if this post is a repeat and causing clutter.

BS

Dude, this is a VERY ligitimate question and easily welcomed. Hell, you didn't even use a dozen smilies! :teehee:

Nope, that's my job :tongue: :lol::teehee: and :whistling: Welcome to the forum and I didn't know that answer either. While my wife wouldn't necessarily go to those links, she definately would stop being supportive of this particular line :pinch:

• 3 weeks later...