UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Crotchless Cylon

Upon examining my case of Modern Cylons, I noticed one on the "Valley of Darkness" Centurions was missing his codpiece, making him noticeably shorter than the rest. I'm just not sure what I should do about it.

Should I contact Diamond and ask for a replacement?

Should I keep it as an oddity?

Should I use it as custom fodder?

I was contemplating swapping hands on the VoD Cylon so I could have two versions, one with weapons drawn and one without. But with the missing panties, it'd just be wrong.

Suggestions?

(And for the record, this is the very first time I've EVER had a QC problem with Minimates.)

actually I cant sign in for some reason and guest cant post, so Im forcing entries into the DB

That damn AndyCarter must've banned you! Let's get 'im! :D

(Actually, in my previous dealings as an admin elsewhere, I banned myself a couple of times in error - had to email one of the other admins to let me back in. DUH!)

actually I cant sign in for some reason and guest cant post, so Im forcing entries into the DB

That damn AndyCarter must've banned you! Let's get 'im! :D

(Actually, in my previous dealings as an admin elsewhere, I banned myself a couple of times in error - had to email one of the other admins to let me back in. DUH!)

I did that at AA...

Im fixed now anyways, stupid stupid laptop and its silly settings

That's odd.

The tribe had spoken and voted you out, but you must have had the secret immunity idol. (if I keep mentioning voting people off the boards, its only a matter of time before my targets get together and vote me off...perhaps I should stop)

I always wondered the correct manner in addressing these type issues. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the Q&A says. But speaking of custom fodder, anyone else notice the silver Cylon's chest armor would be perfect for a custom Stilt-Man?

I was having the same problem. I tried to sign in about 5 times, but it just kept giving me the "sign in error" thing. After that, it locked my account for 13 minutes! :lol:

But anyways, will DST just re-realease all of the 'Valley of Darkness' Cylons if this is such a major issue?

Glomit

Not to sound gross or dirty, I would like to see a pic of the "faulty?" cylon together with a correctly proportionate cylon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now that is what I am talking about.