UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Series Minimates?

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in Minimates of either of the Trek animated series.

The classic one only interests me in as far as getting unique versions of classic characters (Spock from Yesteryear) or original characters like M'Ress.

And it might be too early too tell, but the upcoming webseries looks promising.

I wouldn't mind if certain characters found their way into the line somehow.

I'd LOVE them. I was really into the animated series. It was definitely more "kid-friendly", but the range of characters and effects capabilities was far more expansive.

I'd buy those suckers right up!

They might do something like the Darktide package, which contains a mystery character that appears in the DVD, yet it would be cooler if the movie was animated and a WHOLE lot longer.

True, it would require concentration and perseverance, but if they got a strong team of people who had these two things, this whole thing could be pulled off really nicely. The actual movie could be a sort of pilot episode.

Glomit

:tongue: Do you have to ask MPL? I recently rediscovered TAS while I was moving my collection upstairs and my cats downstairs. While I didn't really watch the episodes, I found when I was listening how strong some of these episodes were ;) I know that this was always a heated topic in the AA Forum, but I still enjoy this series of Trek and it's canon to me :biggrin: