UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Webhead's Customs - 1/24/07

AOA Rasputin

AOARasputin1.jpg

AOARasputin2.jpg

This a long overdue commission. One of a number of Age of Apocalyse Horsemen I was working on last year.

Puprle Man

PurpleMan.jpg

My brother gave me Alias to read. I was skeptical but I loved it. I love how Bendis turned this chump into a real threat so I had to bring him to life as a minimate.

PurpleManwiththeLadies.jpg

Purple Man's power allows him to control the will of others. Wherever he goes, the ladies can't get enough of him!

LOL LMAO purpleman's my favorite :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel

Archangel1a.jpg

archangel2.jpg

I originally did this guy with drawn wings, but using decals worked much better. I am really happy with how the painted side stripes lined up exactly with the chest decal. I was not expecting to be that lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Sharon Carter (Agent 13)

Sharon.jpg

Cap and his lover

SharonandCap.jpg

This is more of a quick custom rather than a custom, but packing up my stuff for my move and going thru my minimates got me revved up. Plus I've been reading Captain America lately and really digging Brubaker's stuff.

Nice. I can't see from the lighting. Boobies or no?

no boobies....yet. My printer is packed up so I couldn't print out the new decal which will reveal her bounty.