UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's replacing Thor?

MisterPL

This is a tough one for me, all I ever really cared about/needed was Thor, and we will be getting him(knock on wood), and was happy to get whoever else.

So, I guess my vote would be for Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell), I just think it is such a cool look!

Others I would like to see are: Namor, Captain Britain, Union Jack, and Red Skull

Yeah, this definately a hard one for me. If you're talking about the Avenger's Mates, I would say Hawkeye and Vision for sure. But I'm hoping that we get a summer suprise with these guys. I personally would love to see The Defender's represented, since both Namor and Dr. Strange would be in that wave. Other than that, everyone's list for the most part has some validation in getting made.

It's DEFINATLEY Dr. Stange and Namor, in my book. Those are two of the quintessential marvel characters. Also up there are Hawkeye, Vision, Angel and several other team heroes.

Villian wise, we NEED Red Skull. Mandarin, Dormammu, Mephisto, Strucker, Zemo I, MODOK, Abomination follow.

Man, I need to post here more often. Anyone remember me from the original AA boards?

After Thor... hmmm.... I'd probably just want more and different Thors. LOL

But so far as new character selections go, I'd have to go with Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Namor, Captain Marvel, The Ultimates (all of them), Hobgoblin, Kraven, Iron Spidey, and more and more Avengers.

PS - Hi all. First post. I'm a regular poster on Fwoosh. Found out about this board via AdyCarter. :)

HAWKEYE!!!!! and i rly want them to make a mini mini ant man and wasp but it just aint gunna happen! y havnt they made a 3inch giant man???????? and we rly do need more villans. the villans are out numbered 3 to 1 on my shelf! i feel sorry for them so i gave them the power rangers mega-zord just to even things up :P

so yeh HAWKEYE AND VISON PLZ!!!!