UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wednesday: Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch

bluesparrow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good gravy! CRACK-O-DAWN! That is up eur-lee! Awesome ...

I love it! Wanda had a few folks she could have been paired with. I'm so glad we got Quicksilver but I really wanted Vision.

Unless the last 2-pack is Vision / Ultron. Wow ...

(this post sux. I'm at the computer before I'm awake)

These look absolutely fantastic. Excellent characters! I can't wait!

I know everyone wants Vision, but I am going to guess we see Hawkeye and Wasp tomorrow. I think Wasp deserves to be 'mated over Vision because she was the leader of the Avengers for awhile. Vision was never a leader, or am I mistaken? Just a hunch, but I think we could even see Wasp and Ant Man.

DST might hold back Hawkeye and Vision for a later wave. Just a hunch.

Wow, glad to see another 2 brand new mates, but I have to say I'm a little "Eh" when it comes to this set. I'll still buy it, sure, but this would have been the last 2 pack on my list. Oh well, there is still hope for Hawkeye! neo

Vision was never a leader, or am I mistaken? Just a hunch, but I think we could even see Wasp and Ant Man.

Vision was the Avengers leader for a while in the early 80's, during which he set up the West Coast Avengers branch. Good storyline by Roger Stern.

Back on Minimates topic - Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver look great. Is Scarlet Witch's cape new? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

And is Quicksilver's hair the Ultimare Wolverine hair in white?

Alright, I'm ready to order this wave! Chalk up two more fantastic Marvel characters to the tally. What comes tomorrow, I wonder...

As the necessary parts for Hawkeye are already in the pipe with Green Arrow coming, I'll be really surprised if he's not in the mix tomorrow. That said, a "logical" pairing for tomorrow would be Yellowjacket and Wasp, considering both are considered classic Avengers and both are current in the comics right now. I'd love a Vision mate, but he's been out of the picture in the comics for almost two years now.

In any case, this looks like a great wave, and I'll be thrilled with whoever turns up.