UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 2 and on...

I'm pretty sure that the playsets are out of the question gang :confused: I'm sorry to say that DST has mentioned this here and in other forums, it jus doesn't work in their plans. Like the BSG stuff, I would love to see a shuttle craft or mini bridgeset down the road. Something I would love to see is a Amoke Time Kirk and Spock exclusive 2 pack :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think we can be reaonably sure to get Sulu, Uhura, and Checkov. We know that we're getting some kind of Kirk and Spock in each of the next two waves, so I doubt that the chases would be of them. My guess for the Kirk and Spock would be mirror versions. That green tunic that Kirk often wore (like in Trouble with Tribbles) is an easy one to make, and I'd go nuts for a Spock's Brain Spock (with remote, of course). If they're paired up, battle damaged versions with those goofy Vulcan fighting things would be cool. Though they set an interesting precident with formal dress McCoy. Not too many other Starfleet folks that I'd see being made. Yoeman Rand or Nurse Chappel spring to mind. For aliens, it'd be incomplete without a TOS Klingon and Romulan. Thinking of other iconic aliens, the Gorn is the first that I think of. Next is probably an Andorian.

My guess for wave 2?

Dress Uniform Kirk, Dress Uniform Spock, Uhura, Sulu, Rand, Klingon (Variant: Mirror Uhura)

And in wave 3 they do mirror Kirk and Spock.

• 1 month later...