UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Buying Minimates Online

neolego

I was just wondering where everyone buys their mates at online? I've always just went to a local Comic Store, but I've since stopped shopping there. I've been hoping that Target will continue to sell well and eventually start carrying a bigger selection but until then I am going to have to start buying online, especially with the DC mates coming out this year. So, where would you guys recommend me spend my money for all things Mini? neo

I'd like to order from Stuckakid or AFX, but the sets with the chase are already sold out there for BSG and the X3 waves. (I would have gotten a preorder in sooner, but by the time I found out my LCS wasn't going to get any more MiniMates, it was too late.)

There's a local toy collector place that can get them, but they'll hit me for $9 each for regular sets and probably $19 for the chase. That's $46+tax. Not a terrible price, all things considered, but if I can get them cheaper online, I'd be doing better. I guess I trust these more fan-centric places more than with a place (local or online) that does all sorts of other stuff. (I'm the same way with Stikfas, but they don't have these damn chases.)

I'll be going with Stuckakid for future releases, but if anyone has any ideas for the immediate future, then I'd appreciate it.

Any news on what UK retailers are good to buy from?

I tend to get stuff from Forbidden planet, but the Cylons were £7 each.

Thanks,

Jo

i ordered some cylons from STUCKAKID and the service and communication was fantastic. i have since ordered DC wave1 and BSG wave 1 from them(i missed out on the variant as well) and plan on continuing to pre order from them in the future, as i have no local place to buy MM and STUCKAKID has been topnotch. my $.02 -Matt

i ordered some cylons from STUCKAKID and the service and communication was fantastic. i have since ordered DC wave1 and BSG wave 1 from them(i missed out on the variant as well) and plan on continuing to pre order from them in the future, as i have no local place to buy MM and STUCKAKID has been topnotch. my $.02 -Matt

I agree I used Stuckakid for my Secret Santa gift and they picked up on what it was for, wrapped my gifts, and threw in some freebies! I just pre-ordered DC wave 1 the other day. Top notch!!!