UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Exclusive 10 pack

OscarGungan

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction. I've been trying to find the exclusive 10-pack to no avail. It was the one that came out a couple of years ago with Ultimate Green Goblin, Venom with tongue and Silver Surfer among others. I hunted on all sorts if websites and ebay and found no leads. How hard should it be to find this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi O.G.

If you've come up blank on the usual websites and ebay then post something in the fleamarket.

You never know someone might have one for trade, of course people are more likely to trade with regular members than people who come looking to find stuff as their first and only post ;)

Welcome to the boards BTW :)

T.

Thanks, I will post here more now that I have found the place. I was really into minimates about two years ago and collected about 60 Marvel minimate figures. I had moved several times since then and the other day I pulled out the box they were stored in and started playing with them. All of a sudden I got the minimates bug and got really excited about them. I noticed the 10 pack had several I didn't have and I thought I'd split the box with my stepson who wanted some of his own.

• 2 months later...

I've been looking for that set for ages now, and had about as much luck as you, OscarGundan. It's even harder considering i'm a brit.

*Patriot*

Mmm, that would be good.

Patriot