UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Santa Cylon!

Cylon Elves huh... (green hat isn't santa) - wouldn't imagine they'd do two dif versions.

I think they make airplane and car kits.. you know there are many models...

Well the santa spidey went crazy at first then settled, so lets hope this does the same. I dont know out it being less popular Shane, there are a lot of BSG fans out there and we are a lil more rabid these days.

T.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Santa Spidey at the very first went for under $10. That didn't last longer than a couple of days, however.

Urk, if the MMMV give away doesn't pan out, I'm going to have to pull all my strings to score one of these... (yeah, you guys know who you are, get ready for my PM ;) )

Well, that didn't take long for the Cylon Elf to hit eBay but I think $9 to ship one minimate via UPS is more than a little bit high.

I thought so too, so I asked the seller a question as to why it was so high, and if you've noticed, he dropped the shipping down to $4.00.

Now if I could just afford the $30+ it's going to sell for.

Just consider Dockingbay97 to be a version of a retailer. There's no shady business involved.

Nice pic, DB, heh. Thanks.

but there will be plenty of them to go around before all is said and done.

And those are teasing words if I ever heard 'em....

But I really think so. There were plenty of Santa Spideys sold through the year and plenty went for an affordable price.

This shouldn't be any different. If anything they should go for less than Spidey.

So I really think that anyone who really wants one should have plenty of opportunity to get one. Just be patient and make sure you get it at the right price.

Just wanted to bring up a fact that some of you may not know ...

There are TWO versions of the Cylon Elf.

Yes. I said two.

There is the bloody version which is for retailers and the clean version used sent to people like Diamond Distribution employees. If you look at the few on eBay you can see that there are 2 versions. (I think two of the auctions up right now are the clean version)

So yeah ... happy hunting.

;)

Xy