UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SMC love thread

TM2 Dinobot

Good score Deadpool, I've been looking all over for him.

Ah danggit! I keep getting JoeQ Spidey mixed up with the 70's Amazing Armored Spiderman. <_<

Not sure why, but I do too! :P

I think a nearby Walmart still has some. Want me to pick him up if I head there? He looks really nice. The claws are done pretty well, though a tad flimsy.

BTW, the ToyBiz SMCs are now on closeout at my local WM for $5 each. Mostly villains, which rocks IMHO.

Yeah, Carnage is well worth $5. I only have a couple non ML figures: Carnage, Beetle, Iron and Symbiote Spidey (Origins), and Thanos (Marvel Select)

Hey, how is that Thanos? I was thing of hunting one down, because he's a perfect size and I don't think they'll make a Marvel Legend. :huh:

Check yer comic shop, he's in the "Best of Marvel Select" shipments, and he's really popular, so he may be hard to find. $20, and he comes with a neat, unarticulated Death.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Woh, thread blast from the past!

Thanks in part to the effort of some of Ady's friends, I am now a scant few figures away from getting all the SMC toys. The ones I feel are needed anyways. I don't think any one really needs 100 diffirent spidermen.

Morphing Venom

Man-Spider

S1 Hobgoblin

Scarlet Spider

Sinister 6 box set

Ultimate Rhino

Ultimate Doc Ock

Origins Venom

Origins Mysterio

Snapshot Spidey

Manga Spidey

Urban pieces of junk box set

I think that's about it. a grand total of 21 figures. Actually, I'm not so hot on a few. The Origins, Venom, Manspider, Manga, Hobgoblin. Those are just if I find them.

Man, they really need a Spidergirl. Actually, I'm also short a few movie figs. Namely, the green goblin, MJ, JJJ Norman, BD Spidey and parker from SM1. Those Im actually interested in snagging :P

Whatever. continue idle chit chat

• 3 weeks later...

New pictures!

4-23-07spidey1.jpg

All of them.

4-23-07spidey2.jpg

Left side

4-23-07spidey3.jpg

Right side

This one I really like, not because of the shot, but just the way it turned out. All Spidey's villains lined up behind him, all wanting to kill him, and the flash is in the mirror. It looks like a rising sun, and I just thought "Hang on Spidey, the dawn's here"

4-23-07spidey4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Got the new Mac Gargan Venom. He's pretty cool. No bicep or thigh articulation though. :( Also say the New Juggy, but since I'm not a fan I'll pass. The only other one I'm missing is Tarantula, who is disappointingly short.

I think I can make a better Venom. All I need is the previous "Thunderbolt" Venom, but just not for $10.95