UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sticker paper

Weird question, but I brought some sticker peper from Luke a couple of years ago and then was so worried about wasting it I never used it till now. Unfortunetly it hasn't gone well, Can sticker paper go off? or is there some trick to it? all i can do it with great effort rip different layers apart but none of the seem sticky, so if anybody can shed some light it would be much appreciated. happy.png

I don't know if they can expire. I've used his sticker paper many times without a problem. Did you maybe buy waterslide paper? That wouldn't be sticky immediately. I'll mention to Luke that you're having problems with it and see if he can get in touch with you.

I checked into it, and it was the waterslide decal paper that you ordered. I'm not sure what kind of shelf life they have, but you can try following these instructions:

1. Cut out the decal
  2. Soak it in cold water for 30-60 seconds (it has been so long I don't remember the exact number)
  3. Remove it and slide the decal off the backing using your finger, and slide it onto the Minimate surface
  4. Smooth out any air bubbles that get trapped underneath
  5. Let it dry overnight
  6. Spray it with clear acrylic paint (flat or semigloss)