UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Flash Sale - 10 pk Mystery Bags To Help A Fellow MMMV'er (closed)

pk13

Hi, everyone-

One of our own, Arnim Zola, has had a pretty lousy tragedy occur and we can do something to help out. For more info, please see his thread:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=13354

You can donate directly through their gofundme page, or you can help out another way. I will send you a 10 pack of assorted, loose, complete Minimates for $14. That's $1 per figure and $4 for shipping w/ tracking. All of the $10 for the mystery bags will go directly to Arnim for his family's fund raiser. I understand that it might seem odd to do a mystery bag sale when you can donate directly, but maybe the allure of 10 glorious Minimates will generate more donations. Maybe you want to donate directly AND buy a mystery bag. Either way, any help will go towards making a horrible time for a family just a little bit better.

Fine print: The figures will be from all over the lifespan of the Minimates line. Everything is mint and complete except for stands. I always separate those out when I open them. Due to the shipping costs, I can really only ship to U.S. members. Just send me a pm if you're interested and we can work it out from there.

Thank you, everyone.

Edited by pk13

I want to say thank you to everyone that participated. I've mailed out packages to everyone that has paid and have sent tracking info. If you haven't received your traking info then please contact me. I also have the packages held back for those that made arrangements with.

All in all, we were able to pool together $120 from this sale, not to mention the generous donations from MMMV members directly to the gofundme site. I don't know what to say other than thanks to everyone that gave and to everyone that offered support through kind words and condolences to AZ. Great job, MMMV!

EDIT: I didn't post the people that gave but I did forward the names on to AZ. You guys rock.

Edited by pk13