UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help with X-Force Box Set (Which guns belong to who?)

MisterMiracle

So, I was finally able to track down the SDCC X-Force set from a few years ago. I opened it up to display them and there are a bunch of different guns. I'm not really sure which guns go with which characters. There's nothing on the database and the pics of the sellers selling these on eBay aren't consistent. I need some ideas since there are 2 gray guns, 2 black guns, and 3 silver guns.

This is what I originally thought:

First Appearance Deadpool gets the 2 gray guns since he has holsters and the colors match?

Cable gets the two black guns since there are holes in them and there are pegs on the huge guns already on his back. Guns on guns?

Domino gets the 3 small silver guns? But she doesn't have any holsters, which is throwing me off.

Feral doesn't have any use for these things, right?

The back of the box shows Deadpool with the 2 silver guns though so I'm completely confused now.

Where are the experts that can clear this up for me? 7 guns, 4 holsters, 3 characters...GO!

Edited by MisterMiracle

I kind of had the same problem with that set. Here's how I have them:

-Cable gets the two flat gray pistols. I tried these pistols with Deadpool first because of the color match with the holsters but found that they fit Cable's holsters much better.

-Deadpool gets two of the silver pistols because of the picture on the back of the box and because they fit much better in the holsters than the gray ones did. He also gets both of the black machine pistols because Deadpool and TEC-9s seem like a perfect fit. Plus, those were included in the W28 Wolverine & Deadpool set. The holes were originally in the pistols so they could attach to the back of the W28 harness.

-Domino gets the remaining silver pistol.

-Feral is just happy to get a figure.