UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ult Spidey Season 3

Ok I know there is a topic on the Ultimate Spidey Cartoon as I remember posting in it saying I hated the animation style and compared to Spectacular before it Ultimate is terrible. I try'd the forum search but cant find it.

Only posting this as I see in the new (3rd) season that they have secondery titled it web warriors. Nothing major you may think so I googled to see if any episodes had been aired to see if they had made any real changes to the formula and give it a try.

Came back with some interesting info. Spidey is now with the Avengers it seems and he will be teaming also with alternative versions of himself. So I may give the Alternative episodes a watch to see what they mess up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USVEkeRKGmU

ultimate-spider-man-web-warriors-2.jpg

I'll check out the episodes with the alternate versions (i hope superior is in there) but from the episodes i have seen the show sucks. A lot. The worst has to be Peter's awful behavior and constant clashing with Nova, something that led to them tackling Doom. Gah, that was truly awful.