UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18 - North East Status Updates

pappymojo

saw Amazing Spider-man 2 mates in New Hampshire on Wednesday night. I'm afraid to say it but I think the ship may have sailed on wave 18.

If you have to have them (and who doesn't), I'd suggest Amazon. I went that route a couple weeks ago and was able to pick up Thor/Absorbing Man for $7.40 and AoS Winter Soldier/Hydra Elite for $14.99 with free s/h.

Edited by tones

Yeah, sadly agree on the wave 18, Tomb Raider boat. Just ticked off that they skip a comic wave, which I'd be into and then pick back up with the movie waves... which I'm not as into. Bought a loose AOS W. Soldier and Creel previously and recently purchased a Now Thor so I'm done with 18. Skipping any Ultron Drones and picked up Hydra from various comic shops once I realized TRU was shitting the bed on the wave. Would have liked to have tried the item number trick that YB mentioned previously but never found the item number and I looked through the entire wave 18 thread. The Tomb Raider exclusives are the ones turning out to be a problem, secondary prices are ridiculous so i may end up skipping them also.

In other news, add me to the list of stores that are receiving minimates again. ASM2 showed up at my local store, hope that exciting trend continues.

• 3 weeks later...