UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The member formerly known as gra007

Hi everyone! I used to post over at an older incarnation of the Art Asylum forum under the handle gra007. Well, now I'm Basement24, as is my website and a few other things in my life.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm into DC Minimates mainly, and I am told I was the first to post a custom in the form of custom control art at the very old AA forums. (not even the last version of them). This may or may not be true, it's just something I was told once! :P

Regardless, I don't work on 3-D customs, I just create my own control art. I'll be posting some new control art I've created here from time to time.

Hey man! Nice to see that you found us. Can't wait to see your new designs. The old ones rocked and rolled...

Welcome!

Thanks everyone! I'll be starting up a custom gallery with some new works in the customs forum in a minute. You can also see most of my back-log at my site. The full back-log will be along shortly, but the majority of galleries are up now.

• 4 weeks later...

Man, am I glad to see you around again! :D You may or may not remember, but I love every single design that you have come up with. You're so good at capturing the essence of the character as well as staying true to the minimate. (more so than AA at times) Well, I'm off to check out your new work here. :)