UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Darktide Packaging

Alpheon

Hey guys, I was just at Target getting myself a Galalctic Heroes gift set and I saw this new packaging on a Darktide Box. IT SHOWED JUGGERNAUT WEARING THE CHESTPIECE!!!! I was sorely tempted to rip one open and satisfy my rabid curiosity...Anyway, of course I didn't have any form of a camera with me, but I was wondering if any of you had seen it? It looked like basically better CGI, s'all. DOES ANYONE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!

Hey guys, I was just at Target getting myself a Galalctic Heroes gift set and I saw this new packaging on a Darktide Box. IT SHOWED JUGGERNAUT WEARING THE CHESTPIECE!!!! I was sorely tempted to rip one open and satisfy my rabid curiosity...Anyway, of course I didn't have any form of a camera with me, but I was wondering if any of you had seen it? It looked like basically better CGI, s'all. DOES ANYONE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!

Sadly, the cover has mislead you. Actually, he's missing the orange paint in the stripes. And no bulk.

Are you positive? I mean, that's very possible, but, I do own one of the originals and I know what you are talking about. Even if I didn't, I've read the MMC review. How do you know, Deadpool?

I have the Darktide one (actually had, traded), and he just has the lines on his waist, no orange in between.

'Cause I was Christmas shopping...for myself...and I didn't have the money! Neither did I want to buy it then realize that everything INSIDE was the same. But seriously, it HAD JUGGERNAUT WITH THE CHEST PIECE ON THE FRONT! So if anyone has a spare $15 and wants to gamble it to Lady Luck and Art Asylum, that's fine by me...it just wasn't my case.

'Cause I was Christmas shopping...for myself...and I didn't have the money! Neither did I want to buy it then realize that everything INSIDE was the same. But seriously, it HAD JUGGERNAUT WITH THE CHEST PIECE ON THE FRONT! So if anyone has a spare $15 and wants to gamble it to Lady Luck and Art Asylum, that's fine by me...it just wasn't my case.

Ohhh..... Sorry. :rolleyes: Man, I'll be on the lookout for it!

I'd spend the money for a bigger Juugernaut.

We really need a quote-a-matic!

Anyways, I have a big chested Juggernaut. I made him myself. :P

Well, where's the pictures? DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME!

I haven't been to TRU recently, but at Target there was a few old DT sets in the back of the row with the new ones up front. I tell you what, if I go to Target again soon (which I will) I'll take a picture, ok? Is there a way to post pictures directly in the post without having to sign up on another site?