UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Sailor Moon's second run without the extra two faces for 29.99 in this import toy store in the mall. If you don't mind missing out on the two faces it's a pretty good deal.

Be careful there has been a ton of bootleg Sailor Moons and DBZ Figuarts hitting stores and ebay lately.

I already have a legit one from Amazon because I couldn't live without the two faces. I'm pretty sure this place deals with legit distributors they had a ton of Figmas, Figuarts, D Arts, etc. that seemed real to me. I might have to go give it a second look. Any pictures of the bootleg? I would never buy it but I just want to see the differences. SM seems like she would be a laborious figure to replicate.

Edited by minijames

Here is the bootleg

kosailormoon01.jpg

Flesh colored arm joint, glossy finish on the skin, slightly off colors, more rigid bows and a full set of accessories (so the one I saw without the two extra faces is presumably legit). A damn good bootleg, they even replicated the transleuscent hair, although that is kind of an indicator as well because its not as good as the original.

Great photos, and Yellow Ranger is now up for PO with BBTS.

Can anyone recommend a site that is likely to carry the male Yellow Ranger (Japanese version)?

Since it's a Tamashii Web Exclusive, your best bet is preordering through a middleman service like CS Toys, or waiting until he is released and then purchasing it on Mandarake.

I'm actually dreading the next two months without any Sailor Moon or MMPR/Zyuranger releases. My OCD won't allow me to start another team without completing it, my wallet has been hurting as is, and I'm not interested enough in any stand alone figures to cut into the $200 I am definitely going to spend on Venus, Jupiter, Black, Blue and Yellow. *sigh* I'll probably break down and buy the White Ranger before Black arrives, but I originally only wanted one Tommy.

And speaking of the Black Ranger, where are the rest of his official pics? Seems wierd that Blue and Yellow got 3 each and he just has the one.

Ugh I have no nostalgia for the outer senshi but that looks so good. If it's a smaller body than Sailor Moon then I'd expect a Chibi Moon on the same buck. I really thought Neptune and Uranus would be the first outer senshi revealed, or that we'd see Tuxedo Mask. My Sailor Moon display is going to get ridiculous.

I think the addition of weapons, the inner senshi were rather light on them, is my favorite part about them. That staff is bad ass. Uranus will have a sword no doubt, Neptune her mirror, Pluto another staff. They need to stick a moon rod in for Sailor Moon somewhere like Android 18's extra Krillin head

Edited by minijames