UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back in Black

MisterPL

Does anyone think a "from red to black Spidey is possible (like the Spider-Man 3 poster you see in the theatres)? Or the symbiote attaching itself to either Eddie Brock Or Peter Parker?

Glomit

Does anyone think a "from red to black Spidey is possible (like the Spider-Man 3 poster you see in the theatres)? Or the symbiote attaching itself to either Eddie Brock Or Peter Parker?

Glomit

These variations are certainly a possibility, but so far AA/DST have not done much in the way of "transformation" figures.

These variations are certainly a possibility, but so far AA/DST have not done much in the way of "transformation" figures.

Those "transformations" that we've seen have all been Spider-Men though. Masked Spidey, Unmasked Spidey, PP/SM. I don't see AA/DST springing for anything cool like Spidey being infected with the symbiote. Best you can hope for is unmasked black Spidey.

You consider masked and unmasked Spidey "transformations"? I guess, thats true, but I was more thinking of something like disappearing Sue Storm, but see your line of thinking, too.

Is a Masked Spidey with his lines going all over (as seen in trailer) possible? The only version we have seen is a totally black Spider-Man, minus the black outlining his eyes with a big, white spider emblazoned across his chest. From what I saw, the movie-style Spidey had a greyish/silver spider going across. Any thoughts?

Glomit