UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate display cases..

Hey guys, I know there have been some threads already like this but they are on the older side so I thought I should just make a new one.

Recently I have been searching for a display case that looks like this for a relatively cheap price {the one with sliding doors}

RediahsMinimateswallmounteddisplayc.jpg

Does anyone have any links to where I could buy something like this? Once again I am looking for something on the cheaper side as I have roughly 75+ mates to fill the case{s} with.

That looks beyond awesome, but it also looks like it may have been hand made, or at least pieced together from a whole bunch of smaller plastic pieces...

Yeah apparently the ones in the image were commissioned, but I am just looking for any type of case that looks somewhat like that.

I haven't found anything like that but over the weekend Michael's had a buy one get one free sale on their display cases. They had this one design for shot glasses I was tempted to try. Regularly $60, these would be $30.

If you flip it on its side, it's great for LEGO minifigs. (The spaces measure 2" x 3.5".) It'd be a tight fit for Minimates, I'm afraid.

6160859141_7eb8be05c6_z.jpg