UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Disney's Doing An Animated Big Hero 6 Movie

So.... Big Hero 6 featured Silver Samurai & Sunfire... right? Would they not be listed under Fox's X-Men license agreement?

Will they be in the movie?

So many questions...

while they do have the rights to use the Mutants in animated series' I doubt they will be in the film, as Im pretty sure there was an incarnation of the Big Hero 6 that was all new characters and id bet thats who Disney will be using

hoping im wrong tho

I think there was only one incarnation of the team the members were

• Silver Samurai
  • Sunfire
  • GoGo Tomago (New Character)
  • Honey Lemon (New Character)
  • Hiro Takachiho and Baymax (New Characters)
  • Ebon Samurai (New Character)
  • Sunpyre (Alternate reality version of an existing character and a Mutant)
  • Wasabi No Ginger (New Character)
  • and Fred (New Character)

So they could easily leave off Sunfire, Sunpyre and Silver Samurai and use the rest of the team. From the reports Hiro is going to be the protagonist albiet with a different last name Hamada (could be press report misspelling Harada). Who knows? Should be fun though.

I think this is perfect. There is no need to do Avengers or X-men, they have that covered with LIVE film. On top of that, the visual depth from Big Hero 6 will be amazing in CGI, especially for a 3D screening. Plus, it will be something that the majority of people will probably have no idea exists of much less that it's a Marvel property. I personally cannot wait to see how this turns out and I hope we get plenty more hidden gems like this on the big screen in the future!