UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Days of Future Past for 2013? (Not movie)

Wes

Hey guys!

I was just re-reading some comics and I was reminded of the fact that the dystopian future that was shown in the Days of Future Past storyline was supposed to actually be happening in the year 2013...so I think we need a Days of Future Past Minimates set to commemorate the occasion! This storyline was also when the Mystique-led Brotherhood appeared with Destiny, Blob, Avalanche and Pyro...so maybe they could somehow figure in too! This would also be a neat time to get a Senator Kelly mate, and maybe the variant could be Older Green Jumpsuit Kate Pryde and Sprite! Could also be the time to do a Storm classic redo since she was still wearing her classic costume during this arc. We could also get a less primitive looking DFP Wolverine. Oooh, and more Sentinel army builders! That's probably waaaaay too many characters for a wave but just some ideas...Maybe a box set in there too...

Wes

The existing DOFP Wolverine minimate sure could use an update.

fig0091flg.jpg

If DST ever decided to make a DOFP boxed set, I'd love to see this artwork plastered on the packaging (minimate style of course).

xmen-days-of-future-past.jpg

I will differ to those more knowledgeable about the story line... if this set were to be made for real, other than Logan, which characters would be more apropos to fill the remaining 3 slots?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

From your picture? Cyclops, Beast/ Iceman, Banshee smile.png

No, I meant timeline-wise pertaining to the story. The pics of the mutants in the poster are of the X-men in their younger years. Which older versions of the surviving members would make up a good boxed set was my question.

if they were to do a boxset...probably

DOFP Wolverine

DOFP Kitty pryde

An awesome looking beat up Sentinel or a Nimrod with some cool accessories

either Mystique, Robert Kelly or Rachel Grey

Edited by undeadpool