UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A little project that may become...BIG

undeadpool

So as some of you may now, I like to do a lot of projects that usually include writing, character design, etc, well this has been a long time coming, but I have decided to ATTEMPT starting a webcomic. I have yet to decide the formatting for it but the content is set in stone. It will be a superhero comic, with characters of my own creation. For now I am just working on character designs and the outline for the first few arcs, but I will keep you all updated on my progress.

For the art style I decided to use a style that while may not be the most realistic or professional looking, is easily reproducible, gets the job done...and is fun! Now I wont be posting too much info just yet, but as a teaser I will be posting some character previews, taking a page out of the Guardians of the Globe's promotional material who took a page out of the Avengers promotional material...anyway without further ado, here is you're first little tease at whats to come.

strikersteaser001_zpsea97d6de.jpg

I will try and post the other posters I have done soon, stay tuned! smile.png

the dc project was the tim burton Batman story I did with Brobotc which we entered for Customcon a while back and then did the halloween story with.

this story is done with original characters (tho the comic is centered around comic book archetypes).

I am still working on the title but the current working title is "Witty Banter"

strikers005_zpsc3fd594b.jpg