UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need some help with Photoshop/image sizing

Punisher

I know a lot of people here are good at these sorts of things, so i'm looking for some help as I have basically no experience with photoshop or editing images outside of Microsoft paint and the occasional Instagram picture :D

Anyways, I bought a few caseless Blu-rays and DVDs at a blockbuster going out of business, and I want to print out covers for them. I have all the image files, I just cannot size them properly to fit on a page scaled correctly to the case size.

If you wouldn't mind helping me resize them so all I have to do is open up the file and print it, you'd be a huge help.

Thanks!

abed-thumbs-up.gif

I know a lot of people here are good at these sorts of things, so i'm looking for some help as I have basically no experience with photoshop or editing images outside of Microsoft paint and the occasional Instagram picture biggrin.png

Anyways, I bought a few caseless Blu-rays and DVDs at a blockbuster going out of business, and I want to print out covers for them. I have all the image files, I just cannot size them properly to fit on a page scaled correctly to the case size.

If you wouldn't mind helping me resize them so all I have to do is open up the file and print it, you'd be a huge help.

Thanks!

abed-thumbs-up.gif

If you wouldn't mind sending mean the file and sizes i may be able to do it.