UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Cylon Minimate Packaging Revealed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting my two cases of Cylons this Weds through my Seattle comic shop so keep an eye peeled out the rest of you west coasters.

Ah, ah, oh! What'stodaywhat'stoday? Tuesday? Then I've got until tomorrow... Oh, tomorrow seems so far away! There really is a Santa Claus!

Ohhoho.... :( I didn't pre-order mine. Will these still be availiable after tomorrow? :(:angry:

If there are pre-orders still out there, I'm assuming they haven't reached their max ordered quantities. There are also places that didn't have pre-order available so they'll post their stock when it arrives.

I wouldn't wait to pick these up if I were some of you. If there are really 500 cases of each, that is not much to go around. That is why I broke down and just ordered a case of each. It leaves me with several doubles to eBay off but it is better than trying to hunt these down after the fact.

I totally agree. This is why I have ordered 14 cases and not taking chances. This doesn't include some retailers that order tons maybe even hundreds of cases seeing as these will be limited.

Frack chaos and frack been skint

What the hell does that mean? Sounds cool whatever it means!

14 cases huh? Ya gotta respect a man that doesn't f*** around!

I really wish my pre-order enthusiasm was still bright, my "oh shit it's hitting my card now" feeling is sinking in. Is it too late to ask santa for some mac & cheese?!?!?!