UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking dead minimates incomplete?

Hey everybody I'm tony I'm a long time reader first time user and I have a quick question what accesories come with the Shane minimate pack? I'm asking because I seen reviews on it and the packs from the reviews come with different guns than the one I bought.

I'm curious, did you get it off Ebay?

I'm a new Minimates collector and I've noticed that many sellers claim a package is new and unopened, but once in a while I have strong suspicions that it was falsely advertised. So far I've had a couple that looked like they'd been retaped, one recently that had a missing accessory (I was pissed), and others that just seem "loose" instead of getting that nice little snap feeling/sound when first posing a truely new Minimate. This seems more common off Ebay than anywhere else I've bought them from.

Edited by itMFtis

Send DST customer service an email letting them know. Often times, they will help.

Thanks I am gonna do that

I'm curious, did you get it off Ebay?

I'm a new Minimates collector and I've noticed that many sellers claim a package is new and unopened, but once in a while I have strong suspicions that it was falsely advertised. So far I've had a couple that looked like they'd been retaped, one recently that had a missing accessory (I was pissed), and others that just seem "loose" instead of getting that nice little snap feeling/sound when first posing a truely new Minimate. This seems more common off Ebay than anywhere else I've bought them from.

No I bought it at a toys r is when they first came out I picked up his pack and Glenn's pack too I didn't realize this until I saw reviews of it and i noticed mine was different

Don't forget to look behind the cardboard insert that's glued to the bubble. Guns are hidden behind them for most of the WD sets, IIRC.

I did lol it's weird because the plastic only comes with space for the arms and the one gun

Don't forget to look behind the cardboard insert that's glued to the bubble. Guns are hidden behind them for most of the WD sets, IIRC.

I did lol it's weird because the plastic only comes with space for the arms and the one gun

Wait, your Shane came in a tray that only left room for one gun? Did you take a picture? Can you? Wondering if you were given the wrong tray or something.

Wait, your Shane came in a tray that only left room for one gun? Did you take a picture? Can you? Wondering if you were given the wrong tray or something.

I been looking for the tray for the past few days so I can upload a pic but I had no luck