UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

All Things ToyBiz

Alpheon

Marvel Legends vs. X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four etc.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather collect, Marvel Legends or ToyBiz's other lines?

• ToyBiz's other lines
    • Marvel Legends
  2. 2. Why?

• TB's other lines, I love the features and they have better varitions on great characters
    • Marvel Legends for display, more collectability with those hard to find variants
    • Marvel Legends has great stands, and I love the BaF line.
    • TB's other lines have great variations of existing characters that ML won't do, like the Air Strike Wolverine. He's acutally House of M!
  3. 3. What do you dislike about either line?

• Too many crappy features on TB's other lines!
    • Marvel Legends: them hard to find variants! Impossible to collect them all!
    • I buy them as toys, period. I hate the "no features" on ML's. They're boring!
    • Marvel Legends come with all that extra stuff...BaF pieces, stands...All I want is the figure!
    • TB's other line has too many variations of the same stinking characters!
    • TB's other lines steal ML's molds!!
  4. 4. If you buy them both, how and why?

• I just buy ones that aren't in the ML line but don't have crappy features.
    • I buy them all. I love ToyBiz!!
    • I really love a certain character. If both lines have good variations of that character, I but them both.

Personally, I am really pumped to go out and buy some of ToyBiz's other line's action figures as soon as possible. I myself do not like figures or anything with a bunch of mechanisms, and yet when it doesn't affect the figure, I love it. Like a back pack with pop-open wings. Plus, I think you can get the most characters by buying

BOTH. The Marvel Legends will probably never have a Super Skrull now that Fantastic Four has one.

Just thought it was an interesting topic. :D

Hey, another thing. This is the thread where I'd like to talk to any of you about TB's other lines, like the X-Men, Spider-Man Classics and Fantastic Four. Personally I am very excited about X-Men Series 3 and the new ML Showdown guys. I haven't been to a store in a while, but I'm planning on picking up a few sometime this week. :P Oh, the reason why this is a big honkin' deal for me is that I don't have ANY action figures from ToyBiz's other lines, so now with the Marvel Legends in a shortage I have a craving. I'm definitely going to try and hunt down the Air Strike (House of M) Wolvie, and Warbird from the Giant-Man series of Marvel Legends. Then I'll buy the House of M gift set, and I'll be all set for House of M story-time!! :D Oh, crud, I realized I don't have Scarlet Witch...CRAAAAPPP!!!! :angry::(

Hey, another thing. This is the thread where I'd like to talk to any of you about TB's other lines, like the X-Men, Spider-Man Classics and Fantastic Four. Personally I am very excited about X-Men Series 3 and the new ML Showdown guys. I haven't been to a store in a while, but I'm planning on picking up a few sometime this week. :P Oh, the reason why this is a big honkin' deal for me is that I don't have ANY action figures from ToyBiz's other lines, so now with the Marvel Legends in a shortage I have a craving. I'm definitely going to try and hunt down the Air Strike (House of M) Wolvie, and Warbird from the Giant-Man series of Marvel Legends. Then I'll buy the House of M gift set, and I'll be all set for House of M story-time!! :D Oh, crud, I realized I don't have Scarlet Witch...CRAAAAPPP!!!! :angry::(

Really, I have the exact "House of M" Scarlet Witch. She shattered right away. Also, make sure to pick up spider sense Spider-Man

Has anybody seen this Nightcrawler?? I'm liking him better then the ML one with the "plastic" surgery(:P) face...

Did anyone ever see Juggernaut wearing a suit like this in the comics? Ever?

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE: if anyone has any info on some ToyBiz House of M action figures (like Air Strike Wolverine, Spider Sense Spider-Man, etc) or even just characters that were at all part of the HoM arc (like Capt. Britain) tell me as soon as you can! I think (if possible) I'll make a HoM ML display shelf soon. B)

P.S.2. Does anyone think I should buy the Invisible Girl from Fantastic Four, or should I wait for a non-ultimate one in the Marvel Legends line?