UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tigra?

TheAnvil

Zach: (We're still figuring out The Wolverine.)

What's that? Something that can be taken out of context and used as the basis for rampant wishlisting? Why, yes! I will, thank you.

In all serious though - is there any hope for some minimates from The Wolverine? I know you've ruled out a wave - but could there perhaps be a box set, like the one you guys did for Punisher?

Also: Back on topic - i woulnd't be surprised if we did end up seeing a WCA box set somewhere down the line. I'm sure if AFX can work with Alpha Flight, they could move of box set with Tigra, Mockingbird, Rhodey/Wonder Man & Hawkeye.

I'm also not sure how we felt about making another Avengers line when there was already so much Avengers product out there, some of it ours. Series 42/TRU 12 didn't do great in the wake of Cap and Thor movies, due to post-movie fatigue, and I think that 44 and the Disney Sets were our limited/focused attempt at getting more figures of the main movie characters out there. Ditto 43/14 with ASM.

Out of curiosity, how would DST determine that lackluster sales of Series 42/TRU 12 had to do with post-movie fatigue rather than other issues, like overall character selection? I can certainly understand why that might be true, it just seems like a hard thing to determine. Obviously there's feedback from us, but we're a pretty small portion of the customers.

I think a lot of times with teams, it's really hard to pick who you want exactly. For example, I really want to see the Brotherhood made but I want the entire Brotherhood, not just one or two so it becomes difficult to determine who to lead with. I'd like to see more comic-Avengers characters, but then you start seeing a debate in terms of who everyone wants most. Tigra, Jack of Hearts, Vision, a new Quicksilver, Black Knight, Falcon, Mockingbird, and so on. If you asked me, I would have a very hard time choosing because I want all of the above. Same with the Brotherhood. I want Toad, but I also want Pyro, Blob, Destiny, Avalanche, Mastermind....

I think a lot of times with teams, it's really hard to pick who you want exactly. For example, I really want to see the Brotherhood made but I want the entire Brotherhood, not just one or two so it becomes difficult to determine who to lead with. I'd like to see more comic-Avengers characters, but then you start seeing a debate in terms of who everyone wants most. Tigra, Jack of Hearts, Vision, a new Quicksilver, Black Knight, Falcon, Mockingbird, and so on. If you asked me, I would have a very hard time choosing because I want all of the above. Same with the Brotherhood. I want Toad, but I also want Pyro, Blob, Destiny, Avalanche, Mastermind....

...and updated Mystique! ;)