UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone know someone named Rosario Bracale?

sky_dive

He kicked me out of a trading group because I wasn't 18. Is that legal, and would you have done the same? He told me he banned me because I wasn't 18, but how does that make me different. I was not immature, and I did not break any rules, it was only because I wasn't' 18. I am an action figure collector, just like him, and the rest of the group. I'm sorry to bring this to the board, but I just don't think that was right, and I needed to vent. Sorry mods if I broke the rules, or this is something that you think shouldn't have its own topic.

If it's in the rules of his site that it's for 18 and over then he has the right to kick you out.

Legality doesn't really come into it. Every forum has it's rules and customs and the owners of those sites have every right to

decide who can, and who cannot be a member of that site. Especially if they're funding it out of their own pocket.

I agree with what is said here. Honestly pal, I don't know what Facebooks rules and regs are, but a message board/forum that is privately run like this one can impose just about any rules they want. I am not going to defend their chose to boot you because of your age, but in fairness, there are laws that make it difficult to deal with minors. In theory, when you agree to a trade with another member, you are essentially entering into a contract to swap items. In most states here in the USA, it is unlawful to enter into a binding contract with anyone under 18.