UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Comic Con 2012

UK Collector

WOOHOO! I'll have to give Luke a shout!

Don't worry, I'm not selling MY soul, I'll go out and steal other peoples'! They're not really using them that much, anyway...

Edited by Dreadnok Rocksteady

And if anyone is at NYCC and can pick up the DC Collectibles Green Lantern 3 3/4" 2 pack with John Stewart for me I'd be eternally grateful (or at least a good 6 or 7 months grateful). The fact they have a line of figures only available one at a time at cons is annoying.

Do you have the first set? I'm wondering what you think of it. They'll probably be selling that set at NYCC as well, given the stacks of leftovers I saw from SDCC.

If anyone attending would be cool enough to be a "mule" for me and pick me up three items from the Skybound booth (grey, purple, and glow in the dark PVC figures of the Walking Dead Michonne + her zombies) PLEASE PM me.

Total cost would be $55 for the three sets, I'd gladly pay shipping to me, and throw in another $50 for the trouble... plus my undying love, forever.

One day, somewhere in the future, I will attend a con. Then I will get my own promos with my own meaty hands and be grateful and not fret over paying so much for them later. That said, this is not that time, so if anyone gets a hold of an extra of the 10th anniversary blank that isn't already spoken for, or if you specifically want to get one for me, that would be nice and awesome. If not, I make no real worry about it. I'll find one someday.

But everybody have a load of fun. Hopefully we get to see some new things and perhaps if someone could run a video walk through of the minimates extravaganza, that would also be great. Have fun everybody.

If anyone does feel like making some proxy purchases for other board members, and wants to help out a sad Canadian, AND is going to be in or around the 'artist's alley' area, then please shoot me a PM. It's just a little $10 sketchbook I'm looking to get, but it would be fantastic if anyone can help. Regardless, I hope any Multiversers lucky enough to make the show have a great time! :thumbsup: