UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new DST MM news!

Well I'm glad DCD stuck to their guns.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same. It makes sense to want a height restriction, so all the different licenses can mingle better, but hey, if you have the rights to make larger figures and the size variation makes sense, go for it. If nothing else, it makes for more custom fodder for us Marvel fans who are trying to fix the "mistakes" made thus far.

I like the fact that DC mates are different heights. To me the height restriction doesn't really make sense. For the most part I don't mind Marvel being the same height but when its obvious that a character is supposed to be taller he or she HAS to be taller. Like the Sentinel and Giant Man. To sum it all up, keep chuggin away DC. Good Job. :lol:

TBT. I understand man. That's what I was saying, is some of this is a bit messy. I just didn't want to get Matt in trouble. Or have him come back and say "You idiot! That's not what I said!"

I said I saw wave 3 (or it might have been 2) production pieces. I didn't say i didn't know who they were. I just meant I was asked not to say.

Jatta, you are correct. By heavy hitters, I meant Ironman/Spidey/Wolvy. Deadpool and Vision would rock. I mentioned Thor. He only grinned.

CIVIL CRISIS: "I'm with 2" DC Minimates!"

Wolvy will have new claw hands (and maybe something extra).

My guess is AOA Wolverine and maybe a bone claws Wolverine are on the slate for production in the upcoming waves.

I 'd be more inclined to say it's the different claws we've seen on the X3 minimate.

Dinobot care to clarify?

T.

Wolvy will have new claw hands (and maybe something extra).

My guess is AOA Wolverine and maybe a bone claws Wolverine are on the slate for production in the upcoming waves.

I 'd be more inclined to say it's the different claws we've seen on the X3 minimate.

Dinobot care to clarify?

T.

Now I really wish I'd have gotten pics. The new claw hands are much more blade like and angular, and they actually come out of the end of the hands, not the top.

Thanks for the info TM2_Dinobot!

Aunt May would be great. Sign me up.

I hope and long and, dare I say, pine for Street Fighter Minimates round 2. Good to hear that the situation has improved.

It would be keen if the DCD deal would cause Marvel to budge, but I really do not see that happening. Marvel has itself licensed out to so many companies for so many things - it will likely mean more than just hashing things out with Hasbro.

Awesome news, which I just belately read. Be great to get more minis....like a GREEN PHOENIX! :) Other then that, I hope they dive into some of the minor(non-minor)X-characters like Madrox, Banshee, Warpath, Polaris, Havok, Psylocke....and also some Marvel U like Captain Marvel, Cloak/Dagger, Thor, Yellowjacket, Wasp.....

TM2, you're famous:

http://artasylum.com/

Wow, that interesting. Didn't realize they cared about us THAT much. I got a question for them then: WHY IS THERE NO THOR? Come on guys, the X3 mates look great, now make Wave 15 the "You needed this wave" wave! Give us Thor, Abomination, Gambit, Deadpool, and umm... eh, put another Wolverine/Spider-Man. But even there, maybe AOA Wolverine/Iron Spidey?

• 2 months later...

*bump*

I was re-reading TM2's original post and I figured I would give it a good bump. Seems like everything TM2 said is coming true! (Not that we doubted you, my friend).

What I found interesting is that according to TM2's post in November, BSG Wave 3 was already in production! Yeah!

Well done, TM2.

Frankly I'm quite surprised. I thought for sure I lost something in translation, or gave away too much and they decided to spite me by not making things happen. It honestly makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who knew all this stuff was gona happen/is happening.

Oh wow, Just noticed that. I haven't seen my name of the front page of a website in a long time.