UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

any one going to wizard world Texas

CRISIS Survivor

I'd like to go, if I lived anywhere near there. I'd mainly be going to meet Aaron Douglas, plus it would be cool to see Lou Ferrigno. Have a good time, CS!

I was seriously planning to go, but since I went to SDCC and there is no exclusive minis, I have no plans thus far.

Its about 8 hours drive for me. I went last year and brought minis back for everyone. Thanks DST! (Now where is my silver spidey?)

thanks i will. i know its not the same as meeting him in real life but would you like me to get Aaron Douglas's

autograph?

Thanks very much for the offer, CS, but I'm going to pass. I currently collect only Star Wars autographs (through the mail), and I'm afraid opening the door on BSG autos would put too much collectin' on my plate! I notice that Aaron does a lot of conventions, so I'm confident someday I'll meet him and get a picture with him!

Let us know how your trip goes!

i am back and it was GEATE!!!!

i got to meet Ed Brubaker (i had to stand i line forever but it was worth it :D )

i got moon knight 1-4 and new avengers #1 autographed by David finch

the diamond booth was awesome

they had the BSG minis, Storm breaker, and there mini busts behind glass

Ady i gave them your message and the guy running the booth told me to give you this message "as long as people buy them we wont stop making them"

i am back and it was GEATE!!!!

i got to meet Ed Brubaker (i had to stand i line forever but it was worth it :D )

i got moon knight 1-4 and new avengers #1 autographed by David finch

the diamond booth was awesome

they had the BSG minis, Storm breaker, and there mini busts behind glass

Ady i gave them your message and the guy running the booth told me to give you this message "as long as people buy them we wont stop making them"

Oh, you should've taken pictures! Ah well.