UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which Marvel Movie 'Mates do you cut in with your 616 collection?

sha_ckwave

That's an awesome point about the Iguana as I don't think a normal version's coming anytime soon. Movie Lizard could also stand-in for the 90's era non-Connors version from the Spider-Man '95 "super specials"; it was subject to a bizarre retcon (turned out it was grown from a chunk of normal Lizard's tail) but he'd make a good sub since I don't think anyone's really clamoring for that version.

I've got

- Destroyer

- General Ross

- Betty Ross

- XMO Emma doubling as Sharon after a headswap

- SM3 Gwen Stacy

- SM3 Mary Jane

- Dum Dum's head on the SHIELD body

- Jigsaw

- War Zone Punisher

- Frank Castle (with a new hairpiece)

- WZ Mob Thug

- 1 or 2 of the various Hydra Soldiers from Cap but with generic unmasked heads

Odin's in there now but he's going to move when the Worthy set comes out. I'll probably find a hairpiece for him then :lol:

I plan on adding:

- Captain Stacy (though not as Captain Stacy; I'm looking at a QC for him but movie version is just a regular Police Captain for now)

- Dr. Connors (after a headswap)

- Uncle Ben (after a headswap)

ASM Gwen's fate is up in the air but I'm thinking of using her ponytail piece for a Debbie Whitman QC. Maybe using Janine's head but I don't think it's a perfect match quite yet.

Definitely NOT Uncle Ben! That movie version looks like ass! Might swap heads on movie Curt Conners to make a comic version.

...How? It has a slight likeness to Martin Sheen...but it's pretty much a comic Uncle Ben. Curt Connors looks NOTHING like Ben.

More than anything I hate the chin on him the most, makes him look distractingly bloated.

And it looks too much like Martin Sheen. I want generic comic-mates for my comic mate display. Uncle Ben looks too actor-y. Maybe with a head swap?

• 2 weeks later...