UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Civil War Banners

Fujis

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, she was stabbed to death in a Mc Donalds.

I don't know but I think this may be a mercy killing...

whats that supposed to mean?

A few factors were involved in that statment:

1. The story reminded me of a movie called "Lilya 4 Ever" in which a cute Russian girl if forced to be a sex slave and all the fed her was McDonalds. Not a very good life at all.

2. She was at McDonalds, so was eating, about to eat, or something Mcdonals food. Not a very good life.

3. After a few pints, and a long day, my mind was on some wierd thought process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I went ahead and changed my Avatar and Signature. I'm getting ready for the oncoming Revolution in video games. The DS has proven itself and in just a few months the Wii will do the same. Long Live Nintendo! neo

Quick question guys. Since the Wii is now official, I want to change my Signature to a Wii Related Civil War banner. I am stuck on three, so I figured I'd see what you guys think. Here they are:

Offical Box Art Banner:

Civil%20War%20-%20Wii.JPG

Style Console Picture Banner:

Civil%20War%20-%20Wii%20Long.JPG

Wii Remote Banner:

Civil%20War%20-%20Wii%20Remote.JPG

Please let me know what you guys think. I really like the Remote picture, but the Office Box Art is also nice, however I love the Blue Highlights on the Style pic. So, I'm really torn. What doyou guys think? neo

HaHa, I'm a moron. After I worked on updating my signature, I was messing around with my FreeWeb site and, like an idiot, I deleted the remote pic that I just posted. So, now that we are all done exposing my stupidity, the sig is corrected :D. neo